This 3-Ingredient Mango Sorbet is so refreshing, sweet, and very light. It has a hint of lime to it which makes it taste even better.
Every summer needs a delicious treat to start off with and this 3-Ingredient Mango Sorbet is the perfect treat for the season. This sorbet is so refreshing and yet so easy to make. It is a great summer recipe whether you are eating it by the pool or just sitting on your back patio. Mango is just one of the many types of sorbet you can make. Any fruit will make a great sorbet. This is definitely something the whole family can enjoy.
Here are some helpful hints to make your 3-Ingredient Mango Sorbet taste more delicious and something everyone will definitely love.
- In this recipe, I used frozen mangoes but you can use fresh or frozen mangoes. The frozen mangoes made the process of freezing a lot easier and it did not take long in the ice cream maker.
- When making the simple syrup, make it ahead of time so it has a chance to cool down.
- The lime juice gives it more flavor and tastes so delicious.
I just love cool summer treats like ice cream and popsicles. Do you love summer treats? Here are some more you will love.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- Rainbow Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Blue Moon Ice Cream
- Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
- Easy Blueberry Popsicles
3-Ingredient Mango Sorbet
- 6 cups mangoes (frozen or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups simple syrup
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Puree the mangoes in a food processor or a blender. Add in simple syrup and lime juice. Blend until well combined.
Pour mixture into an ice cream maker. Follow your ice cream makers manufactures instructions. Freeze thoroughly and serve.