Easy Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is the perfect comfort food. It has celery, carrots, spices, chicken, and egg noodles. Perfect for any busy family.
This Easy Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is one of my favorites and my family loved it. Chicken Noodle Soup is known as a comfort food. This Easy Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is a combination of celery, carrots, spices, chicken, and egg noodles. This soup is so filling but yet so delicious and has so much flavor to it.
Here are some helpful hints to make the Easy Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup delicious.
- When stirring butter and flour, make sure that it is well combined.
- When adding the carrots and celery, make sure they are soft and stir them in with the spices.
- Cook the egg noodles until they are soft. Depends on what type of egg noodles you use. I used Amish Kitchens Kluski wide egg noodles.
I just love soup. Do you love soup? If you love soup here are some more recipes that you will love.
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Good For You Minestrone Soup
- 15-Minute Tomato and Tortellini Soup
- Homemade Tomato Soup with Gnocchi
- Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup Recipe
Easy Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 stalks of celery (chopped)
- 3 large carrots sliced in thin rounds
- 1/4 tsp ground rosemary
- 1/4 tsp ground sage
- 1/4 tsp ground thyme
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 cups cut up rotisserie chicken
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot melt butter over medium and add flour. Whisk butter and flour for 5-6 minutes until lightly browned. Whisk in ground rosemary, ground sage, ground thyme, onion powder, and dried parsley and stir. Turn to low and slowly whisk in chicken broth.
Add in celery and carrots and cook until softened; cook for approximately 30 minutes. Add chicken and egg noodles and cook until noodles are softened.