This Easy Edible Cookie Dough is a combination of M&Ms, Reese’s pieces, and chocolate chips. It has no eggs and uses pasteurized flour making it edible.
So this is my first post as Lil Beans Kitchen. This morning was a little crazy with my mom working on her blog and a recipe for the day. My mom is a food blogger and she inspired me to make a blog too. This Easy Edible Cookie Dough was so easy to make and was fun as well. It is a great recipe for any event or party.
Some helpful hints to make this Easy Edible Cookie Dough delicious.
- The flour must be cooked in the microwave for two minutes but every fifteen seconds stir it.
- Make sure you blend your brown sugar and butter until creamy with a mixer.
- You can add an assortment of candies to your cookie dough like Snickers, sprinkles, Heaths, any type of nuts you like, and much more.
Do you like cookies? I love cookies. Here are some other cookie recipes you will love.
- World’s Best Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Brownie Cookie Recipe
Make sure you place Easy Edible Cookie Dough into the refrigerator where your little brother/sister can’t find it or it’ll go missing. If you want to definitely make sure they won’t touch it tell them there is their least favorite candy in it. I have a younger brother who isn’t really much of a sweet tooth person but he does like this.
Easy Edible Cookie Dough
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp M&Ms
- 3 tbsp Reese's Pieces
In a large bowl mix together brown sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in vanilla extract and salt.
Put flour in a microwavable bowl and cook for two minutes stirring every fifteen seconds. Add in flour and beat until crumbly dough forms. Mix in milk.
Add any candies you want and fold into the cookie dough.