QUICK CRESCENT ROLL STICKY BUNS ARE PERFECT FOR BREAKFAST. MADE WITH MAPLE SYRUP, BROWN SUGAR, CRESCENT ROLLS, AND CHOPPED WALNUTS.
You’ve got to try these. Flakey and buttery on the inside. Sweet and crunchy on the outside.
These Quick Crescent Roll Sticky Buns are so easy and so delicious. It is hard to try not to eat the whole pan after tasting just one. Most people are most likely going to say,”I will just have one bite.” While one taste turns out to be ten more bites at least.
HOW TO MAKE QUICK CRESCENT ROLL STICKY BUNS.
First, in a 9-inch pie pan add butter, brown sugar, and maple sugar. Place in oven and cook for 2 to 4 minutes. Cut the crescent rolls in even sections. Sprinkle nuts over the melted butter mixture. Roll crescent rolls in sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Place in oven and cook for 17 minutes. It is just that easy for a family on the go.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND CRESCENT ROLLS?
Crescent rolls can be found at your local grocery store in the refrigerated section usually by the eggs and bacon. You can purchase a name brand or a store brand.
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL HINTS TO MAKE THIS QUICK CRESCENT ROLL STICKY BUNS TASTE LUSCIOUS.
- I found that the crescent rolls were a lot easier to use but other rolls or bread is fine too. Other rolls or bread to use are biscuits, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, croissants, or homemade.
- Make sure butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup are well combined.
- For cool time wait for a minute and then invert to a heatproof plate.
Other bread recipes you might like.
- Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread (Pull Apart Bread)
- Blueberry Pull-Apart Bread
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls
- Monterey Jack Cheddar Ranch Bacon Bread
- Cheddar Jalapeno Pull Apart Bread
Quick Crescent Roll Sticky Buns
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
Preheat oven to 375°. In a 9-inch pie pan add butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup and cook for 2 to 4 minutes. Make sure it is well combined and put chopped walnuts in.
Cut crescent rolls in 12 sections. In a small bowl mix sugar, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg. Roll crescent rolls in the mixture and place in the pan. Cook for 17 minutes.
Cool for a minute and invert it to a heatproof plate.