These Scrumptious Mini Fruit Pizza are perfect for anyone. These are great for desserts. They have a lot of flavor to them.
These Scrumptious Mini Fruit Pizza are definitely something everyone can enjoy. It is a combination of green and red grapes, blueberries, pineapple, strawberries, cuties, a cream cheese spread, and sugar cookie. These are great for parties or any event. These have an assortment of flavors, which makes it taste so delicious. They are super easy to make.
Here are some helpful hints to make your Scrumptious Mini Fruit Pizza tastes delicious and something everyone will like.
- Make sure the dough has chilled for 30 minutes or even a day.
- Any assortment of fruits of your choice and design as you desire.
- The cookies should be consumed within two days so the bottoms do not get soft.
I just love cookies. Do you like cookies? Here are some more recipes you might like.
- Better than Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies
- Big Fat Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies
- Oreo Double Stuff Cheesecake Cookies
Scrumptious Mini Fruit Pizza
Sugar Cookie Crust
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Sliced assortment of fruit
Sugar Cookie Crust
In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream butter and sugar on a medium speed. Add in the egg and vanilla extract until incorporated.
In a medium bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Turn the speed down to low. Slowly start to add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until dough starts to form. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to one day.
Cut the dough in half. Cover a cutting board with a tablespoon of flour and place dough on the cutting board. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough to a 1/4 inch thick. Use a 4-inch round cookie cutter to cut the cookies. Do the same to the other half of the dough.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Put parchment paper over a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until edges are a light brown. Let the cookies cool down before decorating.
In a medium bowl or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and butter on a medium speed until smooth. Add in powder sugar and milk. Beat for about a minute. Add in vanilla extract and lemon zest. Beat for another minute.
Frost the cookie and arrange fruit in a decorative pattern. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container up to 2 days.